Skip to content
- Keep track of the improvements and dates they were made (new roof, new wiring, plumbing etc.) to make policy renewals and getting quotes fast and easy.
- Purchase a homeowners policy at the same time you purchase your house to avoid larger premiums down the road.
- When purchasing a home that has a wood and/or pellet stove be sure to inquire about the UL Listing and if it was professionally installed.
- Always have a valid insurance card in your vehicle.
- Make your premium payment early or on time to avoid lapse in coverage or cancellation.
- Read your policy carefully and contact your agent if you have any questions or concerns.
- Report any claims quickly and with as much detail as you can provide.
- If you want to cancel your policy, don’t let it be canceled for non-payment of premium, call or come into the office. If you are canceled for non-payment of premium it reflects negatively on your insurance score.
- If you notice any issues with your policy contact your agent immediately so the proper changes can be made.
- If you have your premium is taken out of your bank account automatically, periodically check to make sure that the payments are in fact being taken out, to avoid any confusion if a payment is missed.